Thursday, June 23, 2005

I wish there was more to report...

Unfortunately, though, I haven't had another tournament money finish and my cash game sessions haven't been that remarkable. Some of them have been profitable and others haven't, but I guess at the very least, I'm getting exposure to a lot of different players and their styles and am getting a good poker education. I guess it's a good thing that at least some of the players that I've pegged as being pretty good have labeled me as "tricky," if not good, for whatever that's worth.

I also had a semi-celebrity semi-encounter tonight, I was playing at a table next to the table where that Masterson kid from "Malcolm In The Middle" (brother of that other Masterson from "That 70's Show") was playing. I know how impressive that is...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tom,,,I check in every day to see how it is going...you have a great writing style....ELNK is doing fine,,,good luck out there,,,